 Off-Topic / Fun / 4401
Re: Adventures in Anime Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:30:08 GMT

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:02:39 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

Yup, they do, but I can't say I remember anything by him last night (I'd
recognize just about anything from Laputa, Mononoke, and Nausicaa).  They had
some songs from such shows as Nadia, Ranma 1/2 (yup, they actually found a
classical piece), Utena, End of Evangelion, and Ruroni Kenshin.  They had more,
but I can't remember off hand.  I think last night's theme was songs styled
after specific composers, and Lodoss War and Arislan figured heavily in the
programming.  Which, IMO, was a good thing.  ;)

Jeff
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

Sounds good, I'm definitely going to have to remember about this next
thursday. ^_^