 People / 489
Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kya Morden writes:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:44:29 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

Yup, It was great!  Also Played were such greats as Nobuo Uematsu ("One • Winged
Angel" from FF7 Reunion Tracks) and Yoko Kanno (Brain Powerd).  I really
enjoyed it!  Next week's Theme will be the Role of Majestic Music in Anime.

Jeff

Yeah, I even got the "which classical piece is this song based off."
to which I replied, damn i'm good.  ^_^  I hope that at one point in
time they rebel against the classical basis of their radio station and
play some jpop-ish OP and ED themes, that would be nice.

I had 'net congestion for practically that entire song.  :(

Unfortunately, I don't think they will.  However, I don't mind *too* much, as I
love a lot of the BGM.  I would like to hear FF Pray: Prelude played on the
radio, though...  And yes, I wish there was a radio station that would play the
vocal songs from the soundtracks.

Jeff
"Now I sail with the birds in their flight"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/