 People / 488
Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:18:08 GMT

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:54:21 GMT, "Craig Livingston"
<DixieLUG@aol.com> wrote:
I like all types of soundtracks with my two favorites being Magic
Knight RayEarth Collection (J-pop)

Ooooooooh.  I had that on tape.  I LOVED Mokona ondode pu pu pu no pu,
and the song that played after both mokona songs (first one with
vocals and second kareoki (sp?) version).  Alas, my stupid tape had to
break, some where in Mokona ondode... so, it's not even worth fixing.

As for favourite CDs... lets see, tough ones actually, my favourite
instrumental that I have would have to be Tonari no Totoro OST and my
favourite Jpop would have to be one of Megumi Hayashibara's cds,
usually bouncing between Enfluerage, Sphere, Bertemu, Iravati, or
Fuwari depending on my mood.