 People / 490
Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 09:47:20 GMT

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:28:06 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't think they will.  However, I don't mind *too* much, as I
love a lot of the BGM.  I would like to hear FF Pray: Prelude played on the
radio, though...  And yes, I wish there was a radio station that would play the
vocal songs from the soundtracks.

Well, now that I think about it, there's probably alot of shoutcast
type "stations" that play the vocal tracks anyway.  So, I guess it's
not that important.