 People / 479
Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:22:57 GMT

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:48:28 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

Me too (like Megumi Hayashibara)!  I don't own any of her CDs, but they are
also on my "Must Buy" list.  :)  I'd have to say my favs are Final Fantasy
soundtracks.  The best ones I've heard are Pray, Love Will Grow, Xenogears OST,
and Xenogears Creid.  I also have a vast collection of MP3s.  ;)

*checks the newsgroup*  oh good, it's an off-topic one... Anyway, I've
got a bunch of "to buy" cds too.  Namely FFT, as man Dragon
Warrior/Quest ones as I can find, and the Escaflowne 1-3 cds.  But
hey, with 150+ cds at the moment, I guess I can wait a LITTLE longer
to push that number up to the 200's. ^_^

Jeff
"Was it real, or just my fantasy?"

I don't know, was it?

Kya