 People / 481
Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:44:29 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kya Morden writes:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:31:17 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

Well, just finished listening to it.  That was very cool, even got to
hear two Jo Hisaishi works out of the deal.  Thanks for mentioning it!
^_^

Kya

Yup, It was great!  Also Played were such greats as Nobuo Uematsu ("One Winged
Angel" from FF7 Reunion Tracks) and Yoko Kanno (Brain Powerd).  I really
enjoyed it!  Next week's Theme will be the Role of Majestic Music in Anime.

Jeff
"Let's hold on tight to dreams of ours,
Even though we've still got a long way to go..."
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/