 People / 483
Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:24:17 GMT

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:44:29 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

Yup, It was great!  Also Played were such greats as Nobuo Uematsu ("One Winged
Angel" from FF7 Reunion Tracks) and Yoko Kanno (Brain Powerd).  I really
enjoyed it!  Next week's Theme will be the Role of Majestic Music in Anime.

Jeff

Yeah, I even got the "which classical piece is this song based off."
to which I replied, damn i'm good.  ^_^  I hope that at one point in
time they rebel against the classical basis of their radio station and
play some jpop-ish OP and ED themes, that would be nice.