 Off-Topic / Fun / 3757
Re: Adventurer Maps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:35:58 GMT

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:33:09 GMT, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

A little while ago I saw a show about this phenomenon on The Learning
Channel, where the astronomically significant proportions of the pyramids was
described in some detail.  Then, as a counter-point, the same type of
methodology was applied to downtown Washington, DC, with similiarly impressive
astronomical results.  The conclusion, I guess, is either that the signifcance
of the proportions of the pyramids is an inferential phenomenon, or the layout
of DC is a lot more significant than is commonly realized!

I wouldn't be surprised - the Masons _were_ rather into such things,
_and_ they were influential then.

See Ghostbusters for significance in buildings ;)

Jasper