 Off-Topic / Debate / 2922
Re: Adventurer Maps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 01:22:23 GMT

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:14:35 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

What about the theory that the blocks are a type of cement?  That they were
poured into place?  I don't remember who put forth that theory, but it was on
one of the (numerous) shows about the pyramids.

I don't believe it. Sandstone doesn't form naturally that easily, it
needs a lot of pressure. Besides, that would mean that they were
poured _nearly into place, and then they removed the pouring case from
under it - if they had poured it, they'd have poured the one block
right on top of the other, giving a much stronger structure.

Jasper