 Off-Topic / Debate / 2828
Re: Adventurer Maps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:30:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Michael Horvath writes:

I'm sure you're aware of the Mayan pyramids in Mexico (I believe).  Well the
idea of alien intervention did have a profound impact on culture, lore, and
spirituality among those pyramid builders, though it did not survive past the
millenium.
Just a thought for cognitive digestion.
Mike

I think that the Mayan pyramids are in Guatemala, although I might be mistaken.
Anyway, I'm willing to digest alien intervention, but what evidence have we?  If
none of the culural impact surived the millenium, then how do we know that it
was indeed aliens?