 Off-Topic / Fun / 3758
Re: Adventurer Maps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:53:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:33:09 GMT, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
The conclusion, I guess, is either that the signifcance
of the proportions of the pyramids is an inferential phenomenon, or
the layout of DC is a lot more significant than is commonly realized!

I wouldn't be surprised - the Masons _were_ rather into such things,
_and_ they were influential then.

See Ghostbusters for significance in buildings ;)

  And Foucault's Pendulum, for a _much_ more intricate treatment!

     Dave!
Jasper