 Off-Topic / Fun / 3756
Re: Lego Conspiracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:35:00 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:
In lugnet.general, Richard Schuit writes:
Has anyone else heard anything about this? I've seen a few things flying about
on the net.......nothing too substantial yet.
My undercover contact has been silent for the last week - I fear for his
safety. His last message mentioned Warehouse 51 and 2001 set information.

Jeez, guys.  For the last time, the rumor of Warehouse 51 is JUST A RUMOR.
They just use the old metal shack to stockpile instant coffee and for the Y2K
panic.  There are no 2001 sets there.  The Danish military doesn't guard the
building.  And fer crying out loud, there are no kidnapped Tyco designers
working under slave conditions there.

According to the TLC prospectus, all their new series development is done in
Santa's Workshop at the North Pole.  Any shareholder is allowed to view the
upcoming sets.  And for the record, the design of the BURP came out of
Einfeld, not Billund.  Americans just can't seem to accept this.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"Hello.  My name is Jeremy, and I'm a...a brick chewer."
  (in unison) "Hi, Jeremy."