 Off-Topic / Fun / 2749
Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:31:56 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

Ya know, I usually don't get cheesed off by posters, but this really takes the
cake!

I think Gary has some kind of a food fixation, as you can see by his
choice of invective here.(1)

We went into the VERY FIRST restaurant we saw, and it was ME that bought
him dinner. I pushed my plate away half eaten (because I was talking
most of the time, you do KNOW how I like to talk....) but Gary ate every
crumb!... That mainframe programming gig just doesn't pay well enough to
buy bricks, books AND bread. Books (on architecture, and he has an
amazing collection of those) are needed to know what to build, bricks
are needed to build with, so the bread had to go, I guess. I like a man
with his priorities straight.

I wasn't attempting to rub anyones noses in anything (in fact Larry
thinks
he's the lucky one, since I do have one of the rarest Lego collections this side
of the Atlantic).  It just happens that Larry has had his name dragged thru the
mud a lot lately (partly his fault I'm sure).

Hardly. If it were to be my fault, that would imply an error of some
sort on my part, and we all know
"Larry doesn't make misteaks!"(1)

So any apparent mud is merely part of the Larritarian master plan for
world salvation through ABS. Just ask John Neal.

"The person who angers me ....... controls me."

The person whe makes me laugh ....... controls me. Gary and James are in
control.

PS, that URL of James's is broken, I get a "you don't exist" error...
(last bullet point). which is patently false. It's GOD that doesn't
exist, try to keep it straight, OK? :-)

1 - I'd steak my reputation on it. If I had one.

lugnet.