 Off-Topic / Fun / 2779
Re: The Brain has spoken: (was Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:18:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
James Brown wrote:

Come Pinky, we have work to do.

Now THERE is the bestest cartoon to come out of Warner brothers (maybe
even the best cartoon made for TV) in the last 20 years. Really.

The Animaniacs of just the P&B segments?

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.