 Off-Topic / Fun / 2761
Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 00:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek was in the Detroit metro area yesterday, and stopped by
for the evening.  After reading all of his posts, as well as the flamage
going his way, I didn't know what to expect.  Well, he was quite unlike
that tough exterior that he shows in the newsgroups. He was very
pleasant and friendly.

We're talking about *Larry Pieniazek*, right? <ducks slow right, runs>

Had to laugh when I started reading this thread.

I must stress that the following is just my evil mind working overtime,
and does not reflect on Larry or anyone else (I've not met anyone on
lugnet anyway apart from Chris Dee, who seems a nice guy)...

I couldn't help thinking, can you imagine someone ever posting a message
that says, 'Hey, I finally got round to meeting X, and guess what - he's
totally horrible. I can't believe I ever got a nice impression of him
from reading his posts. I never want to see him again....' etc. etc.

OK I'll go back to sleep now  :)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com