 Off-Topic / Fun / 2768
Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:05:14 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 00:29:47 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
"All Hail LarryShares!" ???

Larritarians, we have a crisis on our hands! [1]  How to combat the cheap
commercialization of our Venerated Icon (VI)?

Our sixth (VI) venerated icon? ;-)

That's right.  Thomas, care to tell the history of the VI and V before him?  Or
maybe that info is in Sproat's encyclopedia...;-)

I thought it was an weird editor on Unix.

No, just a weird poster on LUGNET.  Wanna see the "Ridiculous and the Sublime"
check out:  http://my.voyager.net/lar/mermaid.jpg (in order, too;)

I guess it was inevitable though.
How ironic... Larry, being parted out like Christmas tree lights...<sigh>....I
CALL A PINK ONE! ;-)

You mean a town lampposts, right? White or grey for me please, with clear
minifig heads attached ;-)

You can have 'em.  I want the ones with trans-yellow minifig heads!

What is you guys, barbarians??!!

-John

Steve