 Off-Topic / Fun / 2781
Re: The Brain has spoken: (was Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mike Stanley writes:
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
James Brown wrote:

Come Pinky, we have work to do.

Now THERE is the bestest cartoon to come out of Warner brothers (maybe
even the best cartoon made for TV) in the last 20 years. Really.

The Animaniacs of just the P&B segments?

Just P&B.

Rest assured, the Animaniacs are up there (right behind Batman the Animated
Series). I'm not much for bathroom humor but the one where one of them was in
search of a potty just about made me P myself.

Now, if we widen the net to include ALL kidfare, not just cel based animation,
Reboot wins hands down. There's nothing finer. The storylines aren't always the
greatest but the animation is out of this world. So to speak.

And Enzo's girlfriend from the third season isn't too hard on the eyes either.
Her clothes are a lot less than 2 LDU away from the surface, let me assure you.
Of course, their rendering engine  can handle decoration properly, I never once
saw the patterns on the inside (unlike LDraw), and believe me, I was watching
pretty closely. :-)

++Lar (web interface, reinstalling LDAO on the other machine...)