 Off-Topic / Fun / 2748
2747  |  2749
Subject:
Billy Joel For Prez
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:25:09 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, "Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Everone goes south every now and then; you've done
it, why can't someone else?
Aw jeez, now I'm quoting Billy Joel.  :-P
Aw yea, but you're quoting a 20+ year old Billy Joel song!  :-)

The best song he's ever done.  From the best album he's ever done.  You may
discuss amongst yourselves.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996