 Administrative / General / 2738
Re: RESULTS- CFV Johnathan Wilson's Posting Priviledges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:02:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
The CFV stated all votes would be made public.
I stand by my vote.  You're not saying you're ashamed of yours, are
you?

Ah, I knew if I didn't say this first, someone would call me one it!  :-,

Yes, I stand by my vote.  I submitted it because I personally could see no
other decent action.

Ashamed of my vote, no; tired of the flamage, yes.  It was the flames that
persuaded me to skip large sections of lugnet.cad.* in the first place.

Cheers,
- jsproat