 Off-Topic / Fun / 1963
Re: Sets vs. Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:54:28 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

Sounds like sour grape flavored spamcakes to me....

Truthfully, it is, and I admit I wish I had more time to do that without
giving up anybody/anything. People should be rewarded for diligent work. But
I'm just saying this as anyone might who saw a more awesome collection than
their own. All meant in fun though. I hope it was taken that way but it looks
like maybe not. I should have cushioned that better. My apologies to all
concerned.

Just twitting you... no appy-polly-logies needed, me droog. (1)

1 - Kubrik's second best movie, IMNSHO

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.