 Marketplace / Theory / 115
Re: Sets vs. Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:22:05 GMT

John DiRienzo (jdiri14897@email.msn.com) wrote:
: >The /inv part of lugnet is very cool for verifying completeness. I need to
: >contribute as I get new sets.

:    I should do that, too.  Maybe I will send him ALL the Castle inventories,
: except for this blasted 1960 set.

Note that Margo Kubiak has already done that.  SHe has complete inventories
for castle and pirates, and has just done space.  Along with Tim Vattima's
town inventories, that covers a great percentage of the sets.  THe space
inventories are not yet published.

You'd do more help double checking Margo's work than starting your own format.
BTW, she (anotehr castle completist) hasn't heard of 1960 either.

BTW^2 John, do you have the plans for hte Wheatabix castle?

-Bill