 Marketplace / Theory / 103
Re: Sets vs. Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, John DiRienzo writes:
Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.theory, John DiRienzo writes:

  Yah, John has made me smile (and you did mention his name), but not
actually laugh - of course most the time I don't know what he is talking
about.

That makes two of us.  If you include John, it might make three. ;)

(If I didn't mention your name in that list, it's probably because I don't
think you're funny and that you need a wit-transplant. But the real reason
might be that you have way more lego bricks than me because you spend more • time
doing that stuff :)

And, damn it, I realize I am not funny.

But that's a *very* important thing. It's the first step in that 12-step
program known as, "I could have my own TV show-aholics". You'd be surprised how
many people in the radio and tv biz that don't realize this about themselves.
In my mind, I'm not funny either. But I rather enjoy putting people at ease
when I can do it. (Are there any corporate positions open for this? My current
job doesn't pay enough.)

Can you perform the wit-transplant
via the internet?  I hold that what I lack in wit, I make up in Lego, for
whatever thats worth.

I probably could do it (85% success rate), but it would cost you a MIB
Metroliner, Airport Shuttle, and Galaxy Explorer. You should also know that you
will look a lot like Dr Cyber when I'm finished.

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't accept a spamcake transplant.