 Marketplace / Theory / 118
Re: Sets vs. Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:29:31 GMT

Bill Katz wrote in message ...
John DiRienzo (jdiri14897@email.msn.com) wrote:
: >The /inv part of lugnet is very cool for verifying completeness. I need • to
: >contribute as I get new sets.

:    I should do that, too.  Maybe I will send him ALL the Castle • inventories,
: except for this blasted 1960 set.

Note that Margo Kubiak has already done that.  SHe has complete inventories
for castle and pirates, and has just done space.  Along with Tim Vattima's
town inventories, that covers a great percentage of the sets.  THe space
inventories are not yet published.

You'd do more help double checking Margo's work than starting your own • format.
BTW, she (anotehr castle completist) hasn't heard of 1960 either.

BTW^2 John, do you have the plans for hte Wheatabix castle?

-Bill

   No, no instructions to that as yet.  Why, do you??  Want to trade?  I
guess I could look at the /inv site again, its been awhile and it was not
very complete at the time.  I guess I could check up on the ones that are
there.  I found some minor differences with the Yellow Castle when I used
its inventory (I don't if it was Margo's or not).

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m