 Off-Topic / Fun / 1683
Re: LUGNET search page request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 16:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
obStarWarsNotShownInTheMovies: where *did* Luke get the rest of his
training, after Yoda died?  Yes, I know, Yoda told him he was all done, but
there is always more to learn.  When to dress in black, when to use jedi
mind tricks, all that stuff.

Did he go to the public library, or what?  There was only a six-month lapse
between TESB and ROTJ.  Not a lot of time to get used to a new hand,
construct a new lightsabre, and finish learning all the ancient secrets.

Steve

Is there a Scottish Rite Building in Mos Eisley?  That'd be my guess.

Chad