 Off-Topic / Fun / 1666
Re: LUGNET search page request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, edboxer@aol.com (Ed Jones) writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
I like everything fuzzy :-)

Which would explain your perpetual 5-o'clock shadow.  :-,
I shave about once a week, but that's so that Barbara will keep me.

Congrats Jeremy, I always wanted to be a kept man  :')
Ed - who has to shave every day, and sometimes again at 5:00p.m.
obshaving - anyone else try the new 3 bladed razor - hated it.

I use a lightsaber.

Yoiks.  Little tricky to get that spot behind the jaw, isn't it?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/