 Off-Topic / Fun / 1662
Re: LUGNET search page request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 18:01:06 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:
obshaving - anyone else try the new 3 bladed razor - hated it.

Of all the SNL commercials to bring to life, it had to be that one.  Why not
the floor wax that tastes great, but look at that shine?

My wife pointed out that the jet fighter (1) in the commercial is a phallic
symbol (2), and all the men spent a good deal of on-camera time getting
their skin massaged.  Now I can put into words why that commercial gives me
the crawling willies.  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Big complaint here -- it's like an F-16 with a screwed-up tailplane.
What, did General Dynamics back out of the endorsement?

2.  obfreud, sorry about that

May the Force be with y'all.