 Administrative / General / 1616
1615  |  1617
Subject:
LUGNET search page request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 21:40:54 GMT

Todd,

I know you have several important projects already on the back burner, but
please please please grant this feature request:

I want to be able to specify "AND" and/or "OR" queries using the search page
(1).  Currently, all searches seem to be using "OR".

Also, it would be nice to specify multi-word phrases which won't be broken
up during the query, but that's not that important if we can get "AND" in
the query.

Having these would mean saving me quite a bit of time as I research FAQ
items in the newsgroups.

Thanks,
- jsproat

1.  http://www.lugnet.com/news/search/