 Off-Topic / Fun / 1667
Re: LUGNET search page request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:22:30 GMT

James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, edboxer@aol.com (Ed Jones) writes:
Congrats Jeremy, I always wanted to be a kept man  :')
Ed - who has to shave every day, and sometimes again at 5:00p.m.
obshaving - anyone else try the new 3 bladed razor - hated it.
I use a lightsaber.
Yoiks.  Little tricky to get that spot behind the jaw, isn't it?

Ever wonder why Ben Kenobi stopped shaving?  :-,

And don't even *THINK* about asking about Chewie's situation.  Jedi Knights
don't go around ripping peoples' arms out of their sockets when they cut
themselves shaving.  Wookies have been known to do that.

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.