 Off-Topic / Fun / 1681
Re: LUGNET search page request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 15:51:19 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
obStarWarsNotShownInTheMovies: where *did* Luke get the rest of his
training, after Yoda died?  Yes, I know, Yoda told him he was all done, but
there is always more to learn.  When to dress in black, when to use jedi
mind tricks, all that stuff.

The correspondence courses from the local Jedi Academy.  I work with this
once guy, who has a mail-order degree^H^H^H^H^H^HJedi Certification...  I
just mention something incredibly cliche' and newbie-ish -- such as joining
the struggle against the Empire -- and his eyes get all misty...

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.