 Off-Topic / Fun / 1213
Re: Credit reports anybody?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:01:17 GMT

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999 01:32:38 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

From my experience you should probably ask your bank manager which credit
agency they get it from, then contact the credit agency directly by phone or
mail.  I would be pretty nervous about getting my credit report across the
Internet.

I would be pretty nervoius about _someone_else_ getting _my_ credit
report over the internet. But given cash, that's a trivial thing to
do. I personally wouldn't care if _I_ was the one these were being
sent to...

Jasper