 Off-Topic / Fun / 1190
1189  |  1191
Subject:
Credit reports anybody?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 01:22:39 GMT

Well, it's not exactly "off-topic.fun", (but since you all seem to be an
intelligent bunch, I'd thought I'd ask here) does anybody know how to
get a free copy of your credit report? I've done  some searches and the
sites I've run across want a fee. I don't think I should have to pay for
information on myself. The last time (9 years ago) I saw our credit
report it was messed up big time. It claimed my husband bought a house
in 1972.....when he was 6 years old! Curse of being a "Jr." We cleared
it all up 9 years ago, but since we're thinking of selling our house, I
thought I better check it out.

Thanks,
Julie