 Off-Topic / Debate / Search Results: bruce half irish
 Results 1261 – 1280 of 1868.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) K, so Dave K's Prez.. SecState would be... I'd say Larry (or John, I'm still debating that) SecDef would be Bruce (cause I like his style about dealing with foreign peeps) Who else... Who knows anything about agriculture? Dave K (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Bennett IS unworthy of being used as toilet paper

(...) They won't say it because it is patently absurd, just as Bennett was arguing reductio ad absurdum. (...) ???!! I'm sleighed, -->Bruce<-- (...) Come on! You seriously can't think that Bennett had any inkling that this action was anything but (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: We'll take in your poor, your homeless, your oppressed...

(...) Well, when you ask it, it seems well thought out and even-headed. I do believe, what Bruce actually asked me was if I supported Hitler killing the Jews - which is not well thought out, not even headed, and offensive. i tend to respond to guff (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:Fz54Kp.E62@lugnet.com... (...) broader (...) still (...) two (...) minifigs (...) do (...) Alright, I'm beginning to understand you now. (...) be (...) what (...) Yup. The issue of 'political (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

(...) I thought that excess gamma rays ripped your _clothes_ apart, not your flesh. That's what happened to Bruce Banner, anyway. :-) --Todd (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Wining Hearts & Minds

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote: <snip> (...) I don't know but the charm, for me, has faded in o-t.d. I get all excited about something and I banter with Bruce, or Dave! But it's more effort now than it was before. It's like I have to (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Reality == fiction?

OK, now we get to the heart of the matter that I was trying to put my finger on when I started this... but before I comment on Josh's post let me say this... Todd kind of backpedaled from his statement that he hates JarJar. I don't think he should (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) It isn't the height of arrogance to claim that anymore than it is the height of arrogance to claim we don't have it right. That is -->Bruce<--'s point. That is also the problem with moral relativism, but I digress. Getting back to "we've got (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Star Wars on DVD

(...) Hey, I LIKE Brian Setzer, have for years... It's not my thesis that all artists with BS for initials make dreck, (or all Lugnetters, for that matter, (hi Bruce!)) just that I found it funny in this case. At least Britney's easy on the eyes. If (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Go ahead, make my day!

(...) With this in mind, and in order to eliminate further confusion,I've compiled the following small (and by no means complete) list. On one or more occasions Bruce has claimed: 1) that he can freeze or boil water in his bare hands 2) that he can (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: "Problems" with Darwin's theory

(...) The more we learn about biology, the more sophisticated our understanding becomes. Why don't Creationists say "the more we know about cosmology, the more absurd Newton's physics appears"? (...) Dave! and Bruce have given most of the answers I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: LP POINT 3

I'm answering based on what I think is right and wrong, and how Christopia (not Libertopia) would be. I suspect that many Libertarians agree. (Though I disagree with some of what Bruce and Scott said.) (...) Absolutely. (...) I waver on this issue. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) I'm with Kooties in that you are not likely to like my answer either. And I am likely to be further marginalized by "uber-pagan" types like Bruce. Keeping in mind that I reject most organized religions out of hand as obviously politically (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd writes: <snip> (...) People here have a way of saying things so much better than myself. So there you are. Nicely said, Bruce. Dave K (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) away. I'm confused. I expected this to be anti-libertarian and so read sarcasm into it. But I don't think that it's warranted. Are you serious, Bruce? The opinion (sarcastic intent or not) is exactly how I feel. Put the ass of policy makers on (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: The partisian trap in California

(...) So Liberals shouldn't criticize his behavior lest they politically incorrectly "judge" the morays of another culture;-) As for the Young Republican meetings-- I doubt he started attending them before his first million earned;-) (...) The (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Keeping Larry Amused

(...) Maybe in the example of the toppling stiff, the responsibility is an assumed or implied responsibility that comes with owning land or property? As opposed to a direct responsibility such as that of your children etc. (...) Bruce, I know that (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)

(...) Since I share Bruce's misgivings on this subject, I'll mention a few thoughts, too. The validity or invalidity of the LP's views is, of course, wholly independent of the racial, cultural, age, or gender makeup of the party, but that's not what (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: boulders on shoulders

(...) Katie, at the risk of enflaming your obvious passion on this issue, have you been reading Bruce's clarifications (and/or mine) of Bruce's original point? He's several times rephrased the original post, but it seems that you're irritated at a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Did he actually call for the assassination? If he did, what's up with those no-good followers of his who aren't following orders? Talk is cheap. Protected, in fact. (...) AAhmen and Ahmen. Well spoken, Bruce! (...) If the tables were turned, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bruce
(score: 1.606)

More:  Next Page >>