 Off-Topic / Debate / 24813
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:40:53 GMT

   K, Canada is assimilated by the US--

Can I run for Prez?

Is being ‘born in the US’ retroactive for Canadians if Canada becomes 51-64 states?

Yes, but in your case, we’d make an exception;-D

I disagree. David K is eminently qualified to be Prez, after all, he’s a faithful West Wing watcher. That right there makes him more qualified than our current incumbent (who I suspect may not be able to turn televisions on without assistance)...

K, so Dave K’s Prez..

SecState would be... I’d say Larry (or John, I’m still debating that)

SecDef would be Bruce (cause I like his style about dealing with foreign peeps)

Who else...

Who knows anything about agriculture?

Dave K