 Off-Topic / Debate / 24814
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:49:21 GMT

   I should have done my research: A Republican of some refute

Some have tried to refute him, yes. Was that a Freudian slip?

   has already weighed in on this issue, and I’m happy to accept his opinion, even if his notion of Republican values is wildly out of touch with that of today’s administration.

I am not so keen on his suspension of Habeas Corpus or imposition of Income Tax, or on not supporting the right of peaceful secession but at least you can’t successfully accuse him of venal incompetence like you know who...

++Lar (from Springfield IL, where there may be more Lincoln memorabilia sighting opportunities per square mile than anywhere else in the US!)