 Off-Topic / Debate / 6606
Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:17:54 GMT

From: moulton@hscis.net (Matthew)

And do they justify your comments, which were far worse than anything
I posted here?

Please be specific. What comments of mine were worse than you telling Jude
his page "looks like it is going to suck"

I have NEVER and will NEVER tell anyone that their creations "suck."

All I have done in regards to you is recommend that you behave in a more
civil manner. Unfortunately, you refuse to do this.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego