 Off-Topic / Debate / 6598
Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:59:08 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:52:23 GMT, Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com>
wrote:

I made a point too.  Check out the data section of my site now, make
sure you hit refresh.  Then you'll see why I attacked someone for no
apparent reason.

the first place.

And do they justify your comments, which were far worse than anything
I posted here?

-Matthew