 Off-Topic / Debate / 6644
Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:35:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bryce McGlone writes:
[...]
least partly excuse your behavior. Your models are medicore...yawn time.
They are all bumps up with minimal hing articulation. Your weaponry
is medicore at best.  [...]

Bryce, you're speling is medicore.  <gd&r>

Anyway, I'm a diehard Space fan, and a big fan of many Space MOCs from people
here in the community, and I sure thought Matthew's weaponry (especially the
bombs) was great stuff -- ingenuitive, inspiring, and cool-looking.  I'll
miss seeing more, and I wouldn't call his models (esp. the weaponry) mediocre
by any stretch of the imagination.

If you think Matthew's weaponry is mediocre, I'd really enjoy hearing what you
think isn't.

--Todd