 Off-Topic / Debate / 6611
Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:09:18 GMT

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:08:00 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

Pardon me for my obtuseness, but I see no line of reasoning given behind your
attack -- all I see is a page of kvetching.

The attack wasn't an attack, try looking at what I specifically said
about Jude's site and tell me how you were able to tell whether I was
being sarcastically funny or being rude.  The fact of the matter is
that you couldn't.  There was no way you could tell for sure.  And yet
I was attacked.  Maybe justly so too.  But that wasn't good enough,
was it?  No, you couldn't just stop, or just let it go, you had to
make sure you hurt me much worse than anything Jude may have felt
about my comment.  Didn't you?  Even now, you can't be wrong, and you
are trying so hard to try and justify your actions that I am
personally SICKENED by your presence.

If you want to know the truth, that chat session, it never even happened,
I completely made it up.

Did you enjoy making it up?

Knowing that it would give me the proof to show new Lego enthusiasts
on the web what people like you really are, yes, yes it did.

I think my point has been made though.  [...]

More sharply than you may think.

The point wasn't really for you Todd, the point is for anyone who
visits Lugnet and anyone who visits my site.

-Matthew