 Off-Topic / Debate / 6610
Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:08:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Moulton writes:
I made a point too.  Check out the data section of my site now, make
sure you hit refresh.

This? <http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/mypoint.html>  What about it?

Then you'll see why I attacked someone for no apparent reason.

Pardon me for my obtuseness, but I see no line of reasoning given behind your
attack -- all I see is a page of kvetching.

If you want to know the truth, that chat session, it never even happened,
I completely made it up.

Did you enjoy making it up?

I think my point has been made though.  [...]

More sharply than you may think.

--Todd