 Off-Topic / Debate / 28076
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:04:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre wrote:
   By recalling who is trolling who in the first place, your state of being not really sure why we are having this discussion sent my ironymeter out of range. I don’t know about your motives, but I’m having this just for fun. I couldn’t pass such a bait, it would have been a waste of potential.

   Hmm... When I connect these dots, it looks like a picture of a smiley face. What color crayon are you using?
Bl*y

You can always tell the other guy is running out of bait when he starts using cuss-words.

Bley?.. heh, nice touch. I think I can live with that.

Since I haven’t heard a real one from you, yet, I assume we still have a margin of safety to play with. And you obviously will not hear any from me, either. As you might already know, we Dr. Jeckyl’s of LUGNET are at least able to contain their inner Mr. Hyde somewhere else...

   I guess we’re both lost, then.
Hell, no!.. I’m obviously winning.

Huh. Was somebody actually keeping score? I guess your irony meter really is broken.

Keeping scores? Numbers? Irony meters? What does all to do with my winning? It is beyond any trivial things like scores and such. I’m just winning, that’s all..:-)

   You’ve proved my original point better than I ever could have. NTNMA.

What was it anyway, if you really had one in the first place?

   I don’t mind a little good-natured verbal sparring, and to that extent this conversation has been fun. But where we’ve crossed the “good-natured” line (from both sides) I don’t enjoy this, no.
Now my ironymeter is overloaded and broken, thanks to you... You mean, “wondering about what kind of horrors we must have suffered during childhood that made us into such damaged adults” is “little good-natured verbal sparring”?

If not, you have not been enjoying this from the very beginning. How sad it is for you, since I’m still having fun..:-)

What could be more good-natured than providing this much free entertainment for you?

That’s maybe the #1 (and most probably only) thing that I can agree with you..:-D

   “This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not argue and bicker about who killed who...”
Why, I’m still happy. Lego is so much fun!...

Yeah, about that. Do you ever actually build anything? You do realize that the little blocks can be stuck together, don’t you?

You see, this is so much fun! You learn something everyday. Actually I’m being very lazy for a while but a few things that I built in the past might be considered as creations somewhat, and I think they deserve even more than that, considering they were built during a time period I didn’t even realized that the little blocks can be stuck together. If you are not as lazy as I’m, you can search for sgore in BS or take a look at Leocad homepage.

Besides, lugnet off-topic fun is something closely related to the hobby and it is something that I always enjoy (and I can see the Dr. “One-liner” Scott in you..:-)

   Wow, you have the potential man... Why don’t you come and join us?..:-) (just in case, all my lego bins are safely closed).
Ah, well now you’re gonna make me blush.
Well... Actually, I was being sarcastic...

Ah, well now you’re gonna make me cry. Next time you’re lying on your therapist’s couch, you might wanna get your sarcasm meter checked out, too.

Oh, please, don’t do that...

Besides, therapists are meant for you american p..uhm.. kittens. We third worlders generally have big enough balls to deal with our lifes by ourselves..:-)

Cheers

Selçuk