 Off-Topic / Debate / 28067
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:

The use of CTOPs on JLUG is so prevalent that I found it impossible to
evaluate the content without knowing what they meant.  But the JLUG FAQ has a
link to Richie Dulin's <http://www.lugnet.com/~1285/CTOPsx secret decoder
ring> (which is hosted here on LUGNET, BTW) so it really wasn't that much
trouble to look them up.

CTOPs are there for the benefit of the whole Community, not just Jlug, so it's
good to see them getting wider use. All up, I'd say this thread has been pretty
good for Jlug, CTOPs and for the Community as a whole [1].

Cheers,

Allister

[1] undue negativity from certain quarters notwithstanding.