 Off-Topic / Debate / 28053
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:36:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:

I do find it enlightening to compare the remarks that people post here with the remarks they post over there. I am glad that the Dr. Jeckyl’s of LUGNET are at least able to contain their inner Mr. Hyde somewhere else, but a number of prominent members of this board have lost all credibility with me simply because they have exposed their ugly innards for all to see. And for that, I thank Janey, as she has surely provided a valuable service to LUGNET by drawing them out in the open.

Thank you very much for stating your position about credibility of JLUG members.

I’m happy to inform you that the opinion of yourself about me (as being one of the active members of JLUG) is highly appreciated and from now on, it will be taken into account while exposing my ugly innards for all to see in places like JLUG. Obviously, shaping myself according to the opinions of members of online communities that I’m a part of; not only inside the related communities, but in every other aspect of my life, is #1 thing that I like to do..

Heck, why stop at this? From now on, I will accept Lugnet TOS as the real meaning of life, and act accordingly not in every other forum, but also in my daily life. Since individuals’ opinions about myself is so important to me, and since Lego is so serious as a business.

I thank you for making me change my life in a better way, and I thank you on behalf of the whole JLUG community, too, since I’m sure they will also act accordingly.

With my sincerest regards,

Selçuk Göre