 Off-Topic / Debate / 28037
Re: Keen Observers of Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:34:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
   ...might notice that there are a lot of spiteful people in this hobby these days. Funny how a group that prides itself on “internalizing and moving on” seems to get so caught up in stalking certain people.

I guess I just made the list.

Hi Chris,

consider it as coarse humour. While browsing JLUG, set aside seriousness ;-)

Leg Godt! Rene

It is certainly coarse, but I usually don’t apply the label “humor” unless something is actually funny. I am surprised that anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer would find what goes on over there even remotely entertaining. It’s not the general sleaziness of that site that bothers me at all, but I just don’t see how anyone could be proud to display that kind of spiteful behavior in public view. It’s not even interesting to watch them degrade themselves like that. How can they even stand each other?