 Off-Topic / Debate / 27687
Re: A Berkeley Study That Portrays Liberalism Positively?!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:38:07 GMT

<snip>

Ahh, I forgot to factor in O'Reilly.  I didn't even know he {had} a radio
program.

As for Howard, well, he is the poster child for much that is S & R `[1`] with
our country.

[JOHN]

`[1`] Sick and Wrong

Yeah, O'Reilly uses his radio program to say things he wouldn't say on the
telly, and vice versa--in this way, he can claim he didn't say something
bigotted or factually wrong on whatever show he happens to be on--because he
said it on the other show.

The guy's an ass.

He's the true poster child for the 'sick and wrong'.

'No Spin'?  It's all spin.  He lies through his teeth and screams 'foul' anytime
someone calls him on it.  Let's not forget the Olbermann fiasco a few weeks
back--getting the 'Fox Police' to harass callers because the callers had the
gall to say Keith's name on the air...

Jackass.

Howard Stern is just WWE--pure entertainment and he never claimed differently.
Bill O'Reilly claims he's unbiased and a news reporter.  Well, neither is true
for him.

Dave K