 Off-Topic / Debate / 27676
27675  |  27677
Subject:
A Berkeley Study That Portrays Liberalism Positively?!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:54:34 GMT

I’m shocked. I’m also kidding.

The most interesting thing to me about this study is the motivation of the researchers. When the day is done and the results are in, it simply amounts to patting oneself on the back. This is research?

JOHN