 Off-Topic / Debate / 23704
Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:21:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

   ... or Jolene Blalock’s bared Vulcan butt...

What!?! I missed that episode! Dang, at least that part of her is real...no, don’t tell me if it isn’t...

Unfortunately, this is another example of how things are better in Canada than in the US. The episode was “Harbinger,” and the relevant scene was edited slightly differently for hosers than for Yanks. Dave K gets all the breaks.

If my guess is right, then that scene will lead directly to the utter destruction of Canada.

Dave!