 Off-Topic / Debate / 23679
Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:48:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

<snip>

Yawn.  She protests protests over nudity by pretending to be nude?  Wake me when
the real protests start.  Bland.  Boring.  Canadian.  Zzzzzzz....
;-)

-->Bruce<--

Canadians and boring kinda go hand in hand...  Waittaminit...

Anyway, not so much a protest against nudity, rather a protest against
censorship and the furor caused by Janet's boob--

http://www.q107.com/news/news.cfm?dir=entertainment&file=e040731A&n=1

Anyway, this could lead into a discussion about a country that is suppose to
have the greatest rights and freedoms for speech and the like getting their
knickers in a knot about a covered nipple--which I believe is exactly what
Alanis was inferring.

We may be boring, but at least the talk we talk is reflected in the walk we
walk.  John may not know what hypocrite means, but I do.

Dave K