 Off-Topic / Debate / 23698
Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:11:07 GMT

<snip>

racy questions or Jolene Blalock's bared Vulcan butt are only verboten
because of prudish fears that we would all destroy ourselves if we suddenly
remembered that we're flesh and blood.

Dave!

She's the 'daily hottie' today, coincidence of coincidences...

http://leasticoulddo.com

Not that you asked, but I only gave her a 6,that makeup scares me. But I digress

She doesn't seem to take a nice pic--at least in that list o' pics.  I
completely concur--that makeup--ugh!

I'm still stuck on Elin, though....  That's verrry nice...

Dave K