 Off-Topic / Debate / 23655
23654  |  23656
Subject:
Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:23:29 GMT

Those crazy canucks!

Go Alanis go!  The Juno's happened a while back, and Alanis appears on stage in
this 'nude suit' and yet no furor, no legislation, no yippy "too much time on
their hands" members of parliament talking about passing censorship laws.

And yet Janet's boob... the fallout still continues.

Seriously, what is happening to you, USA?  You used to be so cool.  Now you're
just an old prude with too much time to meddle into every little thing.

Eh, whatever.

Dave K
-yes this is one of those 'Canadians are da bomb!' posts, but, well, we are.