 Off-Topic / Debate / 20689
Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:23:23 GMT

<snip>

Threatening someone with death for their political beliefs is NOT american.
To the contrary, we are supposed to fight to the death for the right of
anyone to speak their mind.  The right of free speech is absolutely
fundamental to our system of govt.

-- Hop-Frog

And wasn't that the exact point that Timmy was trying to make?

At least, that's what I read.

Dave K